Options on Futures
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Account Size: All
Length: 3 Hours
In this course TJ will show you how to trade options on futures. The course will start with the basics and move in to more advanced trading strategies. We will start with what you need to know to trade options on futures and then move on to specific trading strategies unique to options on futures. This 3hr course will get you ready to trade options on futures, and introduce some advanced trading strategies. Options on futures can have many advantages in an options portfolio and is a great addition to the portfolio of any options trader. From 24hr trading to hedging, to allowing a trader to diversify with commodities.
The 3hr course will cover such topics as:
- What are options on futures
- The unique characteristics of each contract
- Advantages and disadvantages compared to ETF’s and indexes like the SPX
- Hedging with options on futures
- Friday trading with options on futures
- Trading commodities, like corn, oil, gold, etc.
- and more